SUMMARY To maintain, repair and install plumbing systems, fixtures and equipment to ensure proper and safe operations
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Respond to request throughout the facility to make the necessary repairs to plumbing fixtures in a timely and courteous manner.
- Maintains, repairs and replaces water. steam. gas and draining pipes within the facility to ensure proper operation and functions of piping systems.
- Maintains, repairs and replace plumbing fixtures, valves and steam traps to keep equipment in working order.
- Maintain grease traps and sewage ejector pits to prevent waste line blockages.
- Maintain fire standpipe, sprinkler systems fire extinguishers throughout the facility to ensure proper working conditions and fire protection in compliance with local fire codes.
- Assist with contractor request for temporary water supplies or shutting off of water, steam and gas supplies.
- Stock supplies.
One year certificate from college or technical school; and three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have valid drivers license and clean 3 year MVR.
Must be able to work flexible schedules to include weekends and holidays.